Daily Affirmations




During my life journey on this planet I shall start each day with these affirmations.


I am capable. I am worthwhile. I am beautiful. I am lovable. I shall accept both my strengths and my weaknesses for they are me. I shall never again believe the "lie" that if I make a mistake I am a mistake. My mistakes are the learning tools that I shall encounter on my life journey. When I learn from my mistakes, I give them meaning. When I give my mistakes meaning, I can begin to forgive myself - I can begin to heal. I shall not use my mistakes as excuses to give up on me, my mistakes are not me. I shall seek the wisdom to nurture my heart, mind, body, and soul so that I may feel more centered - providing an energy reserve that allows me to climb the mountains in my own life providing an energy reserve that allows me to love and support others who are climbing a different mountain providing an energy reserve that allows time for friends, play, and celebration of life.


I shall allow myself to feel capable - so that I may seek excellence.
I shall allow myself to feel sadness - so that joy may return.
I shall allow myself to feel joy - so that I may be revitalized.
I shall allow myself to feel afraid - so that I may find courage.
I shall allow myself to feel alone - so that I may know me.
I shall allow myself to feel beautiful - so that I may feel free.
I shall allow myself to feel lovable - so that the loving may seek me.
I shall allow myself to feel pain - so that I may heal.
I shall allow myself to feel worthy - so that I may fulfill my purpose.



When I am centered, I see the perfection in the world, myself and others. When I find the world to be imperfect, I will take responsibility for painting it that way. I will look into the heart of a rose, or the eyes of a newborn baby and again know perfection. I take responsibility for creating my own life story through the choices I have made - to blame others is to give away my personal power. Who will I allow to write the next chapter of my life?


I shall seek the courage to believe in a God or Higher Power who will laugh with me in the sunlight or cry with me in the darkness. I shall make a small difference on this planet through the work I do - when I leave I will have done my share. I shall live, love, laugh, and learn on my journey through life - I shall be remembered. 

Linda R. Bryson (by way of FFC, LMS)



Three women were talking. One blamed herself for an unkind remark someone had made to her. Another blamed herself for not getting work done. The other compared her looks to those of the movie stars and thought she was ugly.


The women each noticed how the other two had put themselves down without being aware of it, and they began to laugh. Then they vowed to be as kind to themselves as they were to each other. Each time they caught themselves being mean to themselves, they imagined they were their own best friend, and were as understanding to themselves as they were to one another. When we are kind to ourselves, only then can we be truly kind to others, and make ourselves a gift to those around us.
 
~Jenny Janacek~


There is a free spirit and a true spirit within each of us. Our free spirit wants to kiss the wind whenever it gently touches our lives. It wants to sail away to some enchanted paradise. Our true spirit wants to embrace the moon and stars and cherish their magic. It is the combination of both our free spirit and our true spirit that enables us to discover the mysteries of our soul.

~Author unknown~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog