Positive Affirmations




  • I am at peace with my past. I choose to release the past now. I move forward by letting go of the past. I choose to forgive myself and others. I am grateful and happy to experience new joys in life.

  • I am patient, loving, caring, and understanding. I am surrounded by patient, loving, caring, and understanding individuals. In all situations, I remain balanced. I am balanced and as a result, my relationships are balanced.

  • I am in control of my world and my body. I am responsible for myself. I release this unnecessary stress and allow my body and mind to relax into a comfortable state of being. I am calm and relaxed. I have a positive and optimistic mental attitude.

  • I love my personality and I love me. I am charming and delightful to be around. People enjoy my company and I enjoy theirs. I am full of charisma and I love it.

  • I am filled with good luck. Good luck flows into me like the river into the ocean. Amazing things happen in my life each day as a result of this good luck and I appreciate every moment of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog