Positive Quotes


When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking. Albert Einstein




Most of the luxuries and many of the so-called comforts of life are not only not indispensable, but positive hindrances to the elevation of mankind. Henry David Thoreau




Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. Zig Ziglar




Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event. Brian Tracy




I've always believed that you can think positive just as well as you can think negative. James A. Baldwin




Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you. Les Brown




You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination. Ralph Marston









Comments

Popular posts from this blog